Problems with log4j-bom.
Matt Sicker
2014-10-06 22:49:45 UTC
It appears that maven-release-plugin is not updating the log4j-iostreams
version in the log4j-bom module. Plus, we forgot to add log4j-jul to the
bom. Chances are that log4j-jul wouldn't get a version update either.

Thus, the log4j-2.1-rc4 tag is another dud. I can't figure this out. I
think Ralph may have to handle this release.
Matt Sicker <***@gmail.com>
Matt Sicker
Matt Sicker <***@gmail.com>
Matt Sicker